Friday, September 24, 2010

Resorting in the sacred unification

“When the impurities are eliminated by the adoption of the eight fold yoga,
The vision of the discerning intelligence acquires extraordinary brilliance”.
-    (Paataanjali’s Yoga Darshan; ( o2/28)

The “Moolaadhaar chakkra” is the seat of the “kundalini” (coiled i.e. goddess : as awakened in Hatha Yoga, vital energies), sacred spiritual- energy that is feminine in both men and women. The kundalini lies dormant at the base of the spine, often symbolizes by a coiled serpent. When the kundalini ascends through the ‘Chakkras’ (plexuses), consciousness arises along with its awareness of the physical mind is gradually dissolves in to the subtle dream-mind.

Much remote in the past; some fifty-five years bygone, when I was passing through the eleventh year of my age, a landmark, my life-scent of, the date was 18th January 1955. I was then a student of 05th class and now do not remember, it was some holiday or on what the else account I had not gone to the school that day. Before I take the readers in the main stream, let me carry them first to the diagrammatic glimpses of the spot of my house those days. All through our house was quite big and specious but, up the stair-way on the roof, there was only one room. This room was 10x20 square feet rectangular, quite specious and airy; room was having three doors in the front-wall, two big size windows, face-to-face in the width-walls and two door-ways in the rear side, and an cupboard (fixed within the wall’s width) in between. In the front side, there was a tin-shed well fitted full-length of the room size, and there was a big open area on the roof itself, in front of. This whole portion belonged to my father Jagmohan Naraayan. Soon after his demise this was made to ‘no entry’. This room, off course, used to be open once in a year only for white wash etc. On the whole this was a venerable portion of the house. It is an efficacious heritage of the realm of the old days memories that there were some more occasions when this room was made to open for some auspicious purpose, but the ‘cupboard’; I never witnessed open and was remained locked. It was a mystery for all of us. Therefore it was anxiety deep rooted into my mind, how to have a glance in side. But I was helpless, because the keys of the lock were out of my reach, perhaps under the close watch of my Grandmother.

Although I was not matured, nor my intellect was fully elaborated but I do not know why the ever locked cupboard had remain in the inner-most anorexia, all the moment. It developed loped a cardiac passion into my soul of motive power. I was so small in age those days that I did not knew, how it happened. This much I remember that on that very day it was there an unconfirmed news (but later it came to true) about the sudden demise of my father’s elder cousin, Mahatmaa Brij Mohan Laal, held in Bombay (Maharashtra). This was a new type of extend round, I came across. Every body in the house was in a mood beyond the sphere of experience mixed with having no fixed abode. But I was totally untouched with that mental environment. In this heat of heavenly morn, the key-bunch of the ever locked cupboard was even now perceived an object.

God helped me and I got the key-bunch, with out any extra effort. There is no need to pen, that without any loss of time I went up and opened the cupboard. No body could witness me going up-steers.

Soon after the Almira  was unlocked, the only thing which attracted me most and immediately having a glance; I whispered-

“Form is born that  which is without form,
And goes again, for verily to Him do we return”.

I took out the thin size, rectangular small box into the open sun. in side the box there was a slate-like black mirror. Sooner I put the same towards the glowingly sun, it broken in to the numberless pieces and went out of sight. Immediately I transformed into the state of unconsciousness and in the same state I saw many sannyaasi (one who has renounced the world, and ascetic) grab matted hair and self-denial Sufi s. Within no time they also disappeared and in their place, there was a color-less color, depicted with blue-colored current transmitted by the outer layer only of a conductor, symbolic of the expensive sky and ocean. That which was blue beyond limits, and the color represented omnipresent consciousness; perhaps the 08th color. In a meanwhile another scene appeared comprising of some young men and Goddess-like young women. The men honored their innate divinity and worshiped their female consort, because the unseen Divine ordered- “the women are the channel for enlightened energies of transformation, and the men should honor and worship them as the Goddess. The Divine ordered to take refuge in an entrance of an esteemed women, liked by me. I did it, literally, as I was ordered to do and soon the Kundalini ascends through the 'Chakkrs'(subtleties) consciousness raised with it and the awareness of the physical mind gradually dissolved into the subtle dream-mind; the astral journeys started, then and there.

Before coming back into my normal consciousness the famous lines of William Wordsworth, were coming to my internal ears-

“The soul that rises with us, our life star,
Hath had else where its setting
And cometh from afar.”

When I came back down the steers, my Grandmother gazed me with a special look.

On the one hand every body in the family was in sad mood and on the other hand  I thought that my only companion and the best friend, ‘Daadi’, might have gone annoyed, because, I did all the above mentioned childish act clandestinely, and also I was not mentally normal, I searched-out a lonely place where I went to sink-down in a bed in sleepy-head state, as if in some other world. I could not catch, when and how I got entered into some unknown state of permeation. This was the place I had never seen before, even in my imaginations.

There I saw an old ascetic tantric (a person having to do with tantra), who had a long bearded face, having fleshy female-like breasts. He was surrounded by several young girls with long hair and were wearing no garments. Two out of them were sucking his extra-large nipples. The ‘Tantric’ looked at me with a seductive smile, and he alluded, two out of the remaining girls and sent them to take me in their strong grip. Because I was in some soporific state, I could not under stand what was going to be happen. Both of them surrounded me and after gripping me in, first they started to spasm my both the nipples and with out giving time to abstain, they started sucking my both the nipples. The touch of their lips was so cordial and soothing that instead to stop I (unknowingly) allowed them to do freely. To me, either they were without cloths or they were spirits under their previous bodies, because the touch was so cold and soft, as snow. In the beginning I was under the sense of modesty, but later I started co-operating and remain lying listless. Soon after the said girls started their play, a constant thick liquid started moving from the point of my anus (Pelvic Plexus) through the spinal-cord to deposit in the “Brahmrandhra” (the opening at the top of the skull through which the soul is said to escape to union with the absolute). Within a while I found myself falling in a celestial state of bliss, instead of being sensual, because till then I had come out from my own gross-body. I was viewing the spiritual-amusement being plaid by the said spirits with my own gender-body, from a distant place. I saw my breasts had enlarged round like women and the girls  were absorbed busy in sucking, as if some thing they were drinking Divinity in. I saw my gender related copulatory organ (Hypo gastric Plexus)  were fully erectile and a gilded electromagnetic ray, starting from some unknown higher planet, was constantly in touch with. This play continued until both the girls embodied divine beauty. The ‘ascetic’ then stood-up and made my body set free from the girls.

The ‘ascetic’ then unveiled the truth that these girls were my wives in previous births and “now they will remain with you, and shall be your unseen guards and companion, will save you from every danger and not only this they will protect you  from all the  evil powers.” He told. After this every part of the aforesaid scene disappeared.

Now it had become late evening. Every body in the family was looking, where had I disappeared. Ultimately Daadi discovered me and she gave a look as if  every thing was in her knowledge, whatever had happened with me.  
She took my hand “come! Every body is ready, we are going to Lucknow. Change your clothes. Make haste, because the train time is not very far. We have to reach the railway station in time”.     

When we reached Lucknow, i.e. in the morning of 19th January 1955, all the family-members of Taauji (Mahatma Brijmohan Laal) , except a few ones to take care of the house, had gone to Jhansi to receive his (Taauji) ‘body’. Distressed by grief, the whole Fatehgarh-family including my 85 years old Grandmother, had no way out but to wait with wet-eyes. None of us could sleep during whole of the night and along with others, I too went in a car to Kanpur to join the ‘Taauji’s family’ in the next morning, where Taaiji (the wife of Mahatma Brijmohan Laal)  accommodated me by her side, despite a huge crowd in the compartment; Gaandhiji (one of the oldest Satsangi brethren of Rev. Laalaaji’s times) helped me. He wrapped me in his arms saying – “disaster has fallen! Currently He had remaining a saint” and burst-out in to tears “Don’t weep. He is to live for all the times to come; let hundred years pass, the people will weep for Pujyapaad Bade Bhaiyaaji. His message is to spread all over the world”.

Whole of the train, it was so much crowded, so to the extent that every where He and He only was visible. The reception of the train was purposely made on platform number one,  to facilitate the reverential  in mass-number. The entire platform was packed tightly with the devout and despite an evoking esteemed stillness, some hail-greeting sounds were also flowing in the air-coverings. But I was heedless with my own emotions and was still engulfed in the state of what had befallen on the 18th instant, in Fatehgarh.

Soon after the body reached at home, it was decided to lift the bier for funeral to place, as it is (with in the coffin). The whole Aminaabaad-market was closed (voluntarily), those who had acquaintance and also those who were not acquainted with, all of them in a same group went up to the crematorium, on foot. This bier was also giving a distinctively an unequaled look were the people of all the religions, including Hindu, Muslim, Sikhs, Christians etc. were participating as one fraternity.

As a result of chance to be arisen an opportunity of two-three days, the people from all over the country, assembled and the devout so thronged in a huge number that they overwhelmed the real purpose and there developed a crowd-psychology. All of them forgotten that the “the True Supreme Guide and preceptor in human form, i.e. Sant Satguru” does not die. Instead of paying Homage to the Holy-Master, the disciples divided into groups to look for the “living-Master”. On the one hand there was the question of seniority and on the other hand a group was propounding the equation of family-lineage’s theory. The later idea driven away even by Taaiji also. She went astray and under the intense emotion of  over-ambitiousness ensnared by delusion. She forgotten, her status. Under the same induction, she called Shri P.C.Mittal and Shri Yashpal Gupta, the group-heads, who were  accompanying Taauji during his last hours, and pressurized to give wrong statement that he had declared his elder son, but a teenager  Onkaar Naath as next Guru in his place (Mahatma Brijmohan Laal). This behavior of Taaiji made both of them to revolt. The reason behind was their venerable mother (Taaiji) was compelling them to tell a lie. Ultimately they along with their group, immediately went back. Step by step the atmosphere went on worthless of.  There was non to pay proper attention to the aged and sick persons like my 85 years old Grandmother afflicted by misfortune.

Apart from this, there were her own reasons which made her also to leave the place along with the Fatehgarh family, immediately, even before the commencement of the other rituals like offerings on the tenth and thirteenth day after the death. She had no way out except to resort the preachy behest of  Gita “As the dweller in the body experienceth in the body, childhood, youth and old age, so passeth he on to another body; the steadfast one grieveth not thereat” (II-13).

Apart from the above mentioned un-usual events which were being taken place in Lucknow it was also necessary to leave from there insomuch as the date of marriage of Bade Daadaa (Ravendra Nath, the eldest son of Mahatma Raadhaa Mohan Laal Adhauliya) was already fixed on the third day. This marriage was because within our joint family, therefore, we all compulsorily had to join with. Daadi although was quite sad due to the sudden demise of Taauji (Mahatma Brij Mohan Laal), but to carry out a wish and also to raise the morale of the family in Kanpur, she attended the marriage with grievous mood. We also could not enjoy it in marrying-mood. It was all-along to follow the beaten path.

Soon after coming back from Kanpur our whole family became over busy in the preparations for the marriage of my own elder sister, was already fixed in the first weak of February 1955. In the absence of Taauji, this marriage was also performed in the same sorrow-stricken moral environment. The concluding ceremony of my sister, to whom I had a dire love, was a new experience for me.

During whole of this course I noticed that Daadi remain clasped embracing in to her most feelings. All the times, specifically during night, she took me breast-deep. I was all along  uninformed with the series of events being taken place and was totally absorbed in the Daadi’s celestial love. One day being exclusive she make a clean breast and what ever she expressed in her language, was not less than the treatises on Yoga.

She told about my spiritual condition during the day time, soon before leaving for Lucknow, on 18th January 1955 (as if she herself was the part of witness of the scene) that the supreme intelligence who dwells in the sleeping state holds all things in an in-manifested condition. The divine wisdom sees all things, not as human reason does in parts and relations, but in the original reason of their existence, their primal truth and reality.

Daadi, then narrated a story of the Tilism (creation of magic), in short. She told - “the Key-Bunch was charged with magical formula and since it was meant for you being a rightful person, therefore under a spell, you could not restrain yourself and you took out it clandestinely. According to Laalaaji recovery of the slate-like black mirror, locked in the cupboard was possible, by the impregnable person only”.

"There is lot of talk about the wealth and estate of your ancestors and this is true also that in the Mughal Period they were gifted with the land-lordship of several villages and the tittle of Choudhary. His (my grandfather) childhood was also spent in palatial luxuries. This was not a secret; of of His childhood had gone and by the time He became young every thing was lost, as he often used to tell. His father (my great-grandfather) had told him a few days before his demise that the property he had inherited had been consumed in luxuries and in meeting the expenses of litigations etc. Lastly he had told that some valuable treasure in the form of precious metals and jewels was still left, but it was secretly kept in a 'Tilism' (hidden in a secret place through 'tannera'), It can be found only by the one for whom it has been kept. He had, therefore, given detailed information about it as to how would it be opened and how the name of the real claimant would be announced. Daadi told me that my grandfather used to tell her that the 'tilism' was created in the time of my ancestor Choudhri Mantokh Rai Adhauliya, who was in the seventh generation of my great-grandfather's (Chodhri Harbaksh Rai Adhauliya) genealogy. She told that since the family during my grandfather's times was of a large one jointly consisting the two i.e. (my grandfather's and his own younger brother's (Mahatma Raghubar Dayal) family. The source of income to meet with the expanses of large number, i.e. about fifteen members, was limited to the monthly salary of my grandfather; his younger brother (Mahatma Raghubar Dayal) was non-earning and the remaining male members were the schooling ones. When it was found difficult to manage the expenses of this big family in such meagre amount it was reminded to my grandfather about the above mentioned magic spell, i.e., 'tilism' in Bhogaon (district- Mainpuri of Utter Pradesh) and he went there along with some knowledgeable 'Tantrist' and with few of his bosom-friends and located the same some at nearby place. On excavating-up to a certain depth, a seven feet square platform was found, which also was dug and after some more digging a desk was found, which was locked. The lock was broken then. On opening the desk a letter in an envelop along-with keys of the lower chambers and a booklet containing the instructions for opening the lower chambers were found in the upper-chamber of the desk. The treasure was embedded (buried) at some other place which required some special tantric-veneration had to be performed to reach at the de-terminated spot. The letter in the envelop was written in Persian. It was told to be well intelligible. Daadi told that my grandfather did not have any difficulty in reading the letter. He was surprised that the letter was addressed to him (only). According to her, he was astonished at the capability and the mathematical accuracy of the tantric(s) of that remote day. Not only surprised, but he equally impressed on the advanced calculations in respect of time and space. The first part of that letter contained about the the details of wealth was included in the treasure, which consisted mostly of gold-coins and jewels, and was given in the units 'maund' (equivalent to forty 'Ser'= two pounds), ser (an unit of weight) and 'chhataank' (an unit of weight equal to two ounces). There were other precious stones as well, which were specially described in the letter. The name of the person for whom this treasure was kept was not given in the letter but it gave a lot on indications about the same; for example (as dada told) - he would be "our son's son, he would born six years before the middle of the twentieth century in the tenth month of the year and a 'posthumous' one" and many indications about his mortal frame were also given. I was since almost uncovered then, Daadi gave a mystical look on my whole body, but did not utter what she concluded. But she continued her description that "what was written there in the last para, made him (to my grandfather) shivering. He got the entire thing buried as it was before his presence and came back home. After that never again he did think for going back to look for that treasure." Daadi then revealed that my grandfather saw Huzur Maharaj (Hazarat Maulaana Fazl Ahmad Khan, Peace be upon Him - His spiritual Master) in his dream. Huzur Maharaj was extra ordinarily happy with my grandfather and to him "Puttu Laal! (this was the name he used to call him affectionately) you have come true on my expectations. You would leave behind for your named grandson much more than the treasure defined for him, which you have buried again and left behind. The wealth that he would receive through you would make the world jealous of 'him'. The task which we could not accomplish would be completed by 'him'. He would never be dependent or indebted to any one. Mind it that there is nothing wanting in 'his' upbringing. Insha-allah (God willing) 'he' would bring glory to your family. My prayers for 'him' would always be there". After giving all this description Daadi again gave a special look (the meaning of which I could not understand due to my small age) for quite some time she remained in a spellbound position and then in the same mood she embraced me in her arms with expressions of extreme  love and went on kissing again and again. 






Continued....



















































1 comment:

  1. Enjoyed reading the article above, really explains everything in detail,the article is very interesting and effective. Thank you and good luck for the upcoming articles. I want to share you something real that that this website will lead you to real working free Rolox Song ids 2020

    ReplyDelete